Saturday, May 12, 2012

Galaxy Dreams

You ShopID or Shop name as you wish it to appear on the title *
Galaxy Dreams
Are you a Zazzle Proseller? *
Yes
Do you zazzle from your.... *
  • Laptop PC
What is your favorite design from your shop to create - even if it is not a best seller? and why is it your favorite? *
I like to create "This [product] guarded by fire-breathing dragons" designs using my drawing of mirrored blue and green cartoon dragons breathing red, yellow and orange flames of fire. I think this design is cute and eye-catching, and it tickles my fancy because it's intended to be a joke.

I originally drew these dragons for a map of an imaginary land that I created with my son when he was in first and second grade. We had lots of fun making the map and filling in all of the details, so there are good memories associated with the artwork as well.
What sites do you use to promote your zazzle store? (directly or indirectly - such as sites you use to promote your blogs which promote your store) *
  • Blogger/ Blogspot
  • Facebook
  • G+ (google+)
  • Squidoo
  • Linkedin
If you could get your item on any TV show - which item would it be and what show would it be on....and why??? *

http://www.zazzle.com/red_rose_illustration_case_mate_case-179032510402047923

I would like to get my Red Roses Illustration Blackberry Casemate Case onto Once Upon A Time, because it has a fantasy feel to it, but it's also a modern art design. Fairy-tale princesses have often had a rose of a particular color associated with them, so this would be a great rose design for a modern day fairy-tale princess, such as Emma Snow.

I think that this Blackberry case would be also great accessory for Emma Snow to carry because it's business-like, feminine and very practical. It would be recognizable as hers anywhere she laid it down, and it would hint at her relationship to Snow White (Mary Margaret) that underlies the story-line.

Do you prefer to work.... *
  • Late morning
  • Early afternoon
  • Late afternoon
  • Evening
  • Night
  • Late night
How did you find zazzle - and what kept you going with it? *
I found Zazzle in July of 2009 while I was web-surfing. At about that same time, I had a bumper crop of hollyhocks appear in my yard, and they were just so beautiful that I wanted to share the fun. No one seemed really interested in my hollyhock artwork except for my family, and friends and family encouraged me to expand my design offerings into new categories.
I create images by... *
  • Hand drawing then scanning them into the computer
  • Photography
  • Designing them in the computer using rendering software
  • Drawing them in the computer in an art program
Please list your shop(s) url(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment