Tuesday, May 8, 2012

SvetlanaSF

You ShopID or Shop name as you wish it to appear on the title *
SvetlanaSF
Are you a Zazzle Proseller? *
N/A
Do you zazzle from your.... *
  • Desktop PC
  • Desktop Mac
What is your favorite design from your shop to create - even if it is not a best seller? and why is it your favorite? *

http://www.zazzle.com/golden_gate_bridge_close_up_from_baker_beach_poster-228355819295759626
This was one of those rare days in San Francisco when Golden Gate Bridge wasn't swallowed by the fog. It was bright and sunny. The Bridge was lit up by the last rays of sunshine, it was right before sunset when I got to Baker Beach. The towers of the bridge stand out in bright red against the deep blue of the sky. The reflections in the tide on the sand add dimension to the photo. And the deserted sand strip seems to be inviting to keep on walking... This is a glorious view of such a famous landmark

What sites do you use to promote your zazzle store? (directly or indirectly - such as sites you use to promote your blogs which promote your store) *
  • Twitter
  • Digg
  • Tumblr
  • Facebook
  • Facebook pages
If you could get your item on any TV show - which item would it be and what show would it be on....and why??? *

http://www.zazzle.com/lotus_exige_change_the_rules_t_shirt-235427494901966529 Lotus Exige S - Change the rules - t-shirt.
This is one of my most popular products. I would love to see it featured in Top Gear. Lotus Exige S is a luxury sports car, and it fits perfectly with the theme of the show. This car is so much fun to drive and those who have experienced it know that it can easily beat Porsche's and Maserati's.... for a fraction of a price! I have a series of products with Lotus Exige S and they will make a nice present for your boyfriend, husband or dad. What man doesn't like fast cars??

Do you prefer to work.... *
  • Evening
  • Night
How did you find zazzle - and what kept you going with it? *
I stumbled upon Zazzle years ago and didn't fully realize what potential it had. It was only a couple years later that one of my friends told me about the store he had set up on Zazzle and how he had so much fun creating a line of his own t-shirts. That got me thinking... I am a photographer and Zazzle gives me a great opportunity to display my work and explore my creativity.
I create images by... *
  • Photography
  • Drawing them in the computer in an art program
Please list your shop(s) url(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment