Saturday, April 30, 2011

E Motion Studio

Your shopid/name *
E Motion Studio
When did you start zazzling? *
6 months - 1 year
What is something special you have bought - or would like to buy with your zazzle income? *
I would like to get a one way ticket for my fiance to move in with me permanently! He lives 1400 miles away!
I want zazzle to be my
full time job
What types of education do you have that helps with Zazzle? *
  • On the Job Computer Experience
  • On the Job Art Experience
  • On the Job Marketing Experience
What is the best advice you have seen, or received about zazzling? *
I have noticed that being unselfish and promoting, complimenting and helping other Zazzlers only helps your own business succeed more!
Where do you live? *
USA
What types or designs do you offer? *
  • Text & Photography
List your shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment