Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Morbidly Adorable Creations

Your name or Shopid as it should appear in the title *
Morbidly Adorable Creations
How long have you been on zazzle? *
1-2 years
What is the best advice someone has given you since you started with zazzle? *
The best advice I received about Zazzle was to open a Zazzle Store! My friend is a fierce advocate of the powers of Zazzling! As an artist, Zazzle is one of my favorite outlets for creating products that I would not have an outlet for otherwise! Now my sweetly spooky creatures have a chance to jump on products and make their way around the world!
What hour do you usually zazzle? *
  • Late Night 11pm-3am
Do you a... *
Mouse
What question(s) would you like to ask other zazzlers? (may appear on a future blog questionnaire) *
What is your favorite quote and why?
Do you zazzle from a/your... *
  • Desktop
Is your workspace.. *
Cluttered
Pink 1 product that reflects your current mood...and tell me why *
http://www.zazzlecom/precious_pink_black_pink_slip_on_shoes-167387010077005408 I always love mischievous little minions who look sweet on the outside, but they are always up to something on the inside!
List your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment