Sunday, April 24, 2011

those cool animals

Your shopid/name *
those cool animals
When did you start zazzling? *
1-3 months
What is something special you have bought - or would like to buy with your zazzle income? *
first I have to find out if I can get something out of this, Istarted about 4 weeks ago.
I want zazzle to be my
Part time job
What types of education do you have that helps with Zazzle? *
  • On the Job Computer Experience
  • On the Job Art Experience
What is the best advice you have seen, or received about zazzling? *
That it is important not only to work on products, but also to spread information that I am here. It is not easy to get noticed with so many shops out there...
Where do you live? *
Europe
What types or designs do you offer? *
  • Handdrawn/scans or photos of paintings only
List your shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment