Monday, April 11, 2011

Yshua_the_Painter

Your name or Shopid as it should appear in the title *
Yshua_the_Painter
How long have you been on zazzle? *
6-12 months
What is the best advice someone has given you since you started with zazzle? *
Not many people have offered advice...though I've gotten a couple of contradictory bits. One person told me to put my paintings on as many items as I can. While another told me to pick very carefully what products I put my images on as to many items cheapens the image.

I've been trying to do a bit of both...creating as many products as I can while carefully selecting which product lines to use.
What hour do you usually zazzle? *
  • Evening 5pm-8pm
Do you a... *
Mouse
What question(s) would you like to ask other zazzlers? (may appear on a future blog questionnaire) *
I've always wondered how some designers create upwards of 10000 items in their stores while consistently maintaining a high level of quality in their designs
Do you zazzle from a/your... *
  • Desktop
  • Laptop
Is your workspace.. *
A total mess
Pink 1 product that reflects your current mood...and tell me why *
List your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment