Friday, April 1, 2011

Kreativ

Your name or Shopid as it should appear in the title *
Kreativ
How long have you been on zazzle? *
under 1 month
What is the best advice someone has given you since you started with zazzle? *
Don't give up! This short sentence helps me to remember that success can be reached with hard and diligent work. Even though I did not yet make a sell, still I have too...I need to continue designing and creating; because success is one shopper away, who fell in love with one of my designs.
What hour do you usually zazzle? *
  • Morning 8am-11am
  • Lunch time - 11am-1pm
  • Night 9pm-11pm
Do you a... *
Mouse
What question(s) would you like to ask other zazzlers? (may appear on a future blog questionnaire) *
What motivates you the most when you are creating a new design?
Do you zazzle from a/your... *
  • Desktop
Is your workspace.. *
Clean
Pink 1 product that reflects your current mood...and tell me why *
This hand painted flower design remind me of spring gardens, where I would like to take a walk right now. Today's morning is too cold to go outside, but seeing the delicate, romantic flower reminds of the silky sun rays that could warm up any shivering creature (including me). :)
http://www.zazzle.com/delicate_flower_slip_on_shoes_for_women-167564066526934424
List your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment