Tuesday, April 26, 2011

A Most Peculiar

Your shopid/name *
A Most Peculiar
When did you start zazzling? *
1-3 months
What is something special you have bought - or would like to buy with your zazzle income? *
I would like to buy a new kitchen, haha, no, I fear my designs are too obscure for that. I'd settle for a slap up meal for my anniversary next year.
I want zazzle to be my
Part time job
What types of education do you have that helps with Zazzle? *
  • On the Job Art Experience
What is the best advice you have seen, or received about zazzling? *
Market, market, market. Most of my advice so far has been from the zazzle forum, everyone is so helpful there and willing to answer questions, no matter how obvious the answer might be!
Where do you live? *
Europe
What types or designs do you offer? *
  • Abstracts
List your shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment