Tuesday, April 12, 2011

whimzicals

Your name or Shopid as it should appear in the title *
whimzicals
How long have you been on zazzle? *
1-2 years
What is the best advice someone has given you since you started with zazzle? *
I've been told to add more descriptive titles to my products. I've also learned from others to try to describe in more detail the items I am listing.
What hour do you usually zazzle? *
  • Evening 5pm-8pm
Do you a... *
Mouse
What question(s) would you like to ask other zazzlers? (may appear on a future blog questionnaire) *
Always curious as to how people are only here a few months and then they are already earning over $100. a month... in just the first few months... How.. :) Amazing... I'm always impressed by this.
Do you zazzle from a/your... *
  • Desktop
Is your workspace.. *
Cluttered
Pink 1 product that reflects your current mood...and tell me why *
http://www.zazzle.com/love_a_hippo_bag-149795708697357408

Because the bright colors make me happy, and it has a cheerful feel, and complete balance in my eyes...
List your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment