Friday, April 15, 2011

PrimeVintage

Your shopid/name *
PrimeVintage
When did you start zazzling? *
6 months - 1 year
What is something special you have bought - or would like to buy with your zazzle income? *
I've fallen in love with the IPad cases. There's one in another Zazzle store that I've had my eye on for quite a while.
I want zazzle to be my
full time job
What types of education do you have that helps with Zazzle? *
  • Art in College
  • Other Art Courses
  • On the Job Art Experience
  • On the Job Marketing Experience
What is the best advice you have seen, or received about zazzling? *
I think the best advice is to remember that you only get out of Zazzle what you put in. Work hard and gradually your store will evolve into something to be proud of.
Where do you live? *
USA
What types or designs do you offer? *
  • Public Domain
  • Abstracts
  • Text & Photography
  • Text & Public Domain
  • Text & Abstracts
List your shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment