Thursday, April 28, 2011

Audison Designs

Your shopid/name *
Audison Designs
When did you start zazzling? *
3+ years
What is something special you have bought - or would like to buy with your zazzle income? *
I havent bought anything yet but I would love to purchase a buisness card that features my store info with my design. I would also love to start purchasing products from other zazzlers.
I want zazzle to be my
full time job
What types of education do you have that helps with Zazzle? *
  • No Past Experience - I am learning as I go!
What is the best advice you have seen, or received about zazzling? *
The best advice that I have both seen and recieve is to create create create. I have heard that the more products you have the better and that practice is the best thing.
Where do you live? *
USA
What types or designs do you offer? *
  • Text & Handdrawn
  • Text & Clipart
  • Text & Photography
List your shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment