Sunday, April 3, 2011

Susan's Zoo Crew

Your name or Shopid as it should appear in the title *
Susan's Zoo Crew
How long have you been on zazzle? *
6-12 months
What is the best advice someone has given you since you started with zazzle? *
Learn how to use the quick create templates to your advantage. The hour or so it takes to set up a batch of good templates will save many hours of tweaking later! However, if your designs are all different sizes (some are photos, some are graphics, etc) you'll need to make a set for each design size or you'll end up tweaking a ton :).
What hour do you usually zazzle? *
  • Evening 5pm-8pm
Do you a... *
Tablet (pen pad mouse)
What question(s) would you like to ask other zazzlers? (may appear on a future blog questionnaire) *
What design types work best for you in terms of sales (photographs, clip art, typography, text only, layered design) ?
Do you zazzle from a/your... *
  • Desktop
  • Laptop
Is your workspace.. *
Cluttered
Pink 1 product that reflects your current mood...and tell me why *
http://www.zazzle.com/white_tiger_with_blue_eyes_licking_nose_postcard-239237752659381490

I just got done eating, so I'm also licking my chops.....
Recently came from work so I'm plopped down on my tail going ahhhhhhh too!
So, full, relaxed......I'd be out on the grass if it wasn't dark too :).
List your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment