Friday, April 8, 2011

OneStopGiftShop

Your name or Shopid as it should appear in the title *
OneStopGiftShop
How long have you been on zazzle? *
1-2 years
What is the best advice someone has given you since you started with zazzle? *

The BEST advice I have gottin is to make sure my descriptions are thorough. Make sure you describe every detail of your design.
Other important advice I have gottin is:
to make sure your designs FIT properly on the products. No one wants to buy a big white square on a black t-shirt that features a small design. Or a small design in the middle of a bumper sticker. MAKE SURE IT FITS!!
Broaden your thinking. Just because you wouldn't buy it doesn't mean someone else wouldn't. You may not want that cute little kitty design on a mug or mousepad but that just may be what another customer has been searching for.
DON'T GIVE UP!!

What hour do you usually zazzle? *
  • Early Morning - before 8am
  • Morning 8am-11am
  • Lunch time - 11am-1pm
  • Afternoon 1pm-5pm
  • Evening 5pm-8pm
  • Night 9pm-11pm
  • Late Night 11pm-3am
Do you a... *
Mouse
What question(s) would you like to ask other zazzlers? (may appear on a future blog questionnaire) *
I've been working on PODs for 4 years so I think I have asked every question available ;) As soon as I end this I am sure a question will come to mind :D
Do you zazzle from a/your... *
  • Desktop
Is your workspace.. *
Cluttered
Pink 1 product that reflects your current mood...and tell me why *
http://www.zazzle.com/onestopgiftshop/gifts?cg=196901480613167450

I am married to a racecar driver and it IS tough work competing against something that has 4-wheels and a big engine ;)
List your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment