Sunday, May 1, 2011

Kithseer's Corner

Your shopid/name *
Kithseer's Corner
When did you start zazzling? *
1-2 years
What is something special you have bought - or would like to buy with your zazzle income? *
My special something will be a new table and chairs for my dining area.
I want zazzle to be my
full time job
What types of education do you have that helps with Zazzle? *
  • Other Computer courses
  • Other Art Courses
  • On the Job Computer Experience
  • On the Job Art Experience
  • On the Job Marketing Experience
What is the best advice you have seen, or received about zazzling? *
Create constantly, promote heavily, and if the design fits - put it on a product! Some of my most questioned designs on products ended up becoming my best sellers!
Where do you live? *
USA
What types or designs do you offer? *
  • Text only
  • Handdrawn/scans or photos of paintings only
  • Photography only
  • Abstracts
  • Text & Handdrawn
  • Text & Photography
List your shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment