Sunday, May 15, 2011

Crisferra

Your shopid/name *
Crisferra
When did you start zazzling? *
1-3 months
What is something special you have bought - or would like to buy with your zazzle income? *
I would like to buy a tiket to go visit Venice to take some magic pictures!
I want zazzle to be my
Part time job
What types of education do you have that helps with Zazzle? *
  • Other Computer courses
  • Other Art Courses
  • On the Job Computer Experience
  • On the Job Art Experience
What is the best advice you have seen, or received about zazzling? *
"You only have to try it... and you will join it!" told me someone.
I also have seen some beautiful store and products that have made ​​me wish to create my store and products.
Where do you live? *
Europe
What types or designs do you offer? *
  • Text & Photography
List your shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment