Tuesday, May 10, 2011

funny_tshirt

Your shopid/name *
funny_tshirt
When did you start zazzling? *
1-2 years
What is something special you have bought - or would like to buy with your zazzle income? *
A trip for two to Disney World, Florida last September. As I am in the UK it was out of my price range before but my daughter and I loved it. My next goal is a new laptop for me and a web design course for her!
I want zazzle to be my
full time job
What types of education do you have that helps with Zazzle? *
  • No Past Experience - I am learning as I go!
What is the best advice you have seen, or received about zazzling? *
Quality over quantity pays off everytime. I am guilty of going to the extreme and tweaking a design for hours instead of getting dozens of designs up as planned. But its worth it to me, I dont want to sell a tshirt or any item I wouldnt be happy to say I made and it does seem to pay dividends too so yay!
Where do you live? *
Europe
What types or designs do you offer? *
  • Text only
  • Clipart only
  • Handdrawn/scans or photos of paintings only
  • Photography only
  • Public Domain
  • Abstracts
  • Text & Handdrawn
  • Text & Clipart
  • Text & Photography
  • Text & Public Domain
  • Text & Abstracts
List your shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment