Friday, May 20, 2011

Daydreams Designs by Cheri

Your shopid/name *
Daydreams Designs by Cheri
When did you start zazzling? *
6 months - 1 year
What is something special you have bought - or would like to buy with your zazzle income? *
I haven't really thought of anything special I'd like, but I'd be happy if it paid a bill=)
I want zazzle to be my
Part time job
What types of education do you have that helps with Zazzle? *
  • No Past Experience - I am learning as I go!
What is the best advice you have seen, or received about zazzling? *
Be sure to continue to create (lots of products are great) & promote. Have a variety to appeal to all tastes.
Where do you live? *
USA
What types or designs do you offer? *
  • Handdrawn/scans or photos of paintings only
  • Text & Photography
List your shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment