Monday, January 24, 2011

Superstarbing Designs

Your Name - or Shop Name - This will appear as your blog post title *
Superstarbing Designs
What advice that you received as a shopkeeper or learned from trial and error - would you like to pass on to someone else? *
My advice to other shopkeepers is to always make sure you have awesome product titles, descriptions and tags. Make that your focus from the get go! That way you do not have to go back and edit hundreds of descriptions. Save yourself the hassle.
How often do you add new products or designs? *
Several times a week, but not every day
If you came into $100,000 tomorrow what would you do with it? *
I'd hire someone to help me catch up with putting products on Zazzle. I love creating new designs but get bored with the process of adding new products to my stores.
And shoes...buy several pairs of new shoes.
What is the last product you added to your store? *
What would you do if you saw an actor on TV wearing one of your shirts, or one of your products on the set of a popular Tv show or movie? *
After the fainting and happy dancing, I would probably feel the need to tell a few people about it. On my website, Facebook, Twitter, standing on a street corner with a megaphone.
Do you have any formal art or computer training? *
No, I taught myself
What programs do you use to create your designs? What do you like about them? *
I like GIMP because it's free. I will eventually upgrade to Photoshop and Illustrator but for now, the free versions of this software work fine.
I am also a big fan of ArtRage. I'm still just playing around with it but will soon start adding artwork made with this program. I love all of the different mediums (paint, glitter, pastel) you can use.
Other than your own shop(s) - what 1 shop on zazzle created by someone else, is your absolute favorite? *
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment