Sunday, January 23, 2011

B K Muir

Your Name - or Shop Name - This will appear as your blog post title *
B K Muir
What advice that you received as a shopkeeper or learned from trial and error - would you like to pass on to someone else? *
1. Keep adding product every day.
2. Review your descriptions and tags on older postings and update as necessary. Remove inappropriate tags. Update with newer terminology that you may have come across.
3. Check the bottom of the Zazzle page for BLOG and TAGS something may trigger updates for your listings.
How often do you add new products or designs? *
Every day
If you came into $100,000 tomorrow what would you do with it? *
I would take half of it to pay down my mortgages. With the other half, I would take a much needed vacation. Of course, I would take photos on this vacation, that I would be able to add to more products on Zazzle!
What is the last product you added to your store? *
What would you do if you saw an actor on TV wearing one of your shirts, or one of your products on the set of a popular Tv show or movie? *
I would probably yell out loud, then post something in the forum about it.
I would then contact my siblings to let them know that I was "famous".
I should then contact the station to see what I could get in way of a promotional clip/photo to use in my selling program.
Do you have any formal art or computer training? *
Yes, computer only
What programs do you use to create your designs? What do you like about them? *
I mostly use Photoshop Elements and Corel Draw. I use these to manipulate the photographs that I take. I have also used some of their tools to create non-photo products.
Other than your own shop(s) - what 1 shop on zazzle created by someone else, is your absolute favorite? *
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment