Friday, January 7, 2011

csinvitations

Your Name - or Shop Name - This will appear as your blog post title *
csinvitations
What advice that you received as a shopkeeper or learned from trial and error - would you like to pass on to someone else? *
I would have to say that the best advice that I received from other shopkeepers that I would have to pass on to someone else is PATIENCE!! Chances are you will not become an overnight success on Zazzle, but it you have patience, along with dedication and hard work, you CAN become a success. The size of the success that you achieve depends on what you put into it.
How often do you add new products or designs? *
Several times a week, but not every day
If you came into $100,000 tomorrow what would you do with it? *
After paying bills, you mean? :o) I would absolutely put more money into my little design world. Upgrade my computer, my software, take some art and graphic design classes, etc. I would also be sure to put more into paid marketing!
What is the last product you added to your store? *
What would you do if you saw an actor on TV wearing one of your shirts, or one of your products on the set of a popular Tv show or movie? *
I would call every person that I knew and would have them tune into that channel. I would then log onto my Facebook account and update my status and let every person on there know. Then I would probably laugh until I cried! :o))
Do you have any formal art or computer training? *
No, I taught myself
What programs do you use to create your designs? What do you like about them? *
Right now I am using Inkscape, Gimp, and Corel Painter Essentials4. Since I am self taught in all of these programs I am constantly finding new things that can be done and one of the things I like most about the programs, mainly Gimp and Inkscape, are all of the different features!
Other than your own shop(s) - what 1 shop on zazzle created by someone else, is your absolute favorite? *
List your shops: *


Want to know how we made this work? Checkout Wufoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment