Friday, January 28, 2011

Dave Lawrance Photography

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
Dave Lawrance Photography
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Facebook
  • Facebook Pages
  • Twitter
  • YouTube
  • Flicker
  • Squidoo
  • Other Forums
Is zazzle for you... *
A Part time income
Where are you from? *
Cumbria (United Kingdom)
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Not yet but i am planning to
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paypal
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
When I'm not photographing landscapes, I enjoy going to gigs and photographing them.

I cycled from Lands End to John O' Groats (the length of the UK) in 1986.

I visited the Tour de France cycle race in the Alps and Pyrenees every year from 1991-2001, taking photographs and cycling over the mountain passes.
Do you prefer to work: *
With my favorite music playing
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
This is a poster featuring one of my favourite landscape photographs of the Yorkshire Dales National Park. It is a location I have visited many times, but on this occasion, everything just came together.
http://www.zazzle.com/limestone_country_poster-228440218702672860
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment