Thursday, January 6, 2011

Designs by Hafapea

Your Name - or Shop Name - This will appear as your blog post title *
Designs by Hafapea
What advice that you received as a shopkeeper or learned from trial and error - would you like to pass on to someone else? *
The one thing that I have learned through both my own experience and listening to the advice of others is that there are many different ways to be successful online. What works for one company and type of product may not work for another. The one thing that seems to apply to everyone, though, is that keywords - in tags, in descriptions, in image names, etc., can make or break you.
How often do you add new products or designs? *
Several times a week, but not every day
If you came into $100,000 tomorrow what would you do with it? *
I would pay off my family's home and start investing in PPC advertising and SEO optimization for my shop.
What is the last product you added to your store? *
What would you do if you saw an actor on TV wearing one of your shirts, or one of your products on the set of a popular Tv show or movie? *
Jump up and down with excitement and tell everyone in the room to, "look, look, look!" Then I would go online and download the video to my computer so I could send it to everyone else I know who wasn't in the room :).
Do you have any formal art or computer training? *
No, I taught myself
What programs do you use to create your designs? What do you like about them? *
I mainly use two programs to create my designs: Apophysis and Paint Shop Pro (PSP). Apophysis is a super easy to use and free open source fractal generating program. What I like about it, other than just it's simplicity, are the myriad beautiful images that it creates. For me, it's the closest thing I have found to real life painting with a graphics program. I use PSP to edit the fractals as well as to create pixel art and clipart graphics. My favorite version of PSP is 9 because of the randomizing option for effects that was removed from later versions.
Other than your own shop(s) - what 1 shop on zazzle created by someone else, is your absolute favorite? *
List your shops: *
Designs by Hafapea: http://www.zazzle.com/hafapea

No comments:

Post a Comment