Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kaniki's

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
Kaniki's
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Blogger/Blogspot
  • Facebook
  • Linkedin
  • MSN Messenger
  • Squidoo
Is zazzle for you... *
A Part Time income I would like to be a full time income
Where are you from? *
Upstate- NY
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Yes from my own store only
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paypal
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
Completely Random Yet Highly Educated
I Love To Laugh- And Share That With Others
Dabbling In Every Form Of Art I Can Is Most Rewarding
Do you prefer to work: *
With the TV on in the background
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
It's got to be my newest design featuring a quote I just love.... "Don't go through life- Grow Through Life" I'm a very optimistic, glass more than half full person!!!

Here's a link to one of my products featuring this design:
http://www.zazzle.com/grow_through_life_flowers_herbs_print-228002060649586381
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment