Saturday, January 22, 2011

DopomTM

Your Name - or Shop Name - This will appear as your blog post title *
DopomTM
What advice that you received as a shopkeeper or learned from trial and error - would you like to pass on to someone else? *
It's not easy but you'll eventually get there if you put enough effort
How often do you add new products or designs? *
Several times a week, but not every day
If you came into $100,000 tomorrow what would you do with it? *
Buy lenses and other gadgets for my camera. Also, I'm gonna use the money for investment plan :)
What is the last product you added to your store? *
What would you do if you saw an actor on TV wearing one of your shirts, or one of your products on the set of a popular Tv show or movie? *
I'll be thrilled and proud. Also, I'll take a picture then post it online to tell everyone!
Do you have any formal art or computer training? *
Yes, art & computer
What programs do you use to create your designs? What do you like about them? *
Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. I think it's because I'm used to the program and that's Illustrator is the only vector program that I ever used.
Other than your own shop(s) - what 1 shop on zazzle created by someone else, is your absolute favorite? *
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment