Monday, January 10, 2011

Funcards

Your Name - or Shop Name - This will appear as your blog post title *
Funcards
What advice that you received as a shopkeeper or learned from trial and error - would you like to pass on to someone else? *
Most customers will shop by design, so organize your store by design categories, instead of product type from the beginning. I didn't do that, and am still struggling with getting my store organized.
How often do you add new products or designs? *
Several times a week, but not every day
If you came into $100,000 tomorrow what would you do with it? *
I would buy something for my camera. Or go to a safari parque to take pictures of animals.
What is the last product you added to your store? *
What would you do if you saw an actor on TV wearing one of your shirts, or one of your products on the set of a popular Tv show or movie? *
Call and mail everyone about it! I would be sooo thrilled and happy!
Do you have any formal art or computer training? *
Yes, art & computer
What programs do you use to create your designs? What do you like about them? *
flash, photoshop.
Eventhough flash is not really a design program, it's really easy for me to use since I'm also a flash programmer. I'm less familiar with photoshop, but I love the photo enchanting you can do. I really like to make photographs look like cartoon art etc.
Other than your own shop(s) - what 1 shop on zazzle created by someone else, is your absolute favorite? *
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment