Thursday, January 27, 2011

runninragged

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
runninragged
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Facebook
  • Squidoo
Is zazzle for you... *
A hobby
Where are you from? *
From California, but just moved to Oklahoma!
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Yes from my store and other peoples stores
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paypal
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
I've finally got brave enough to try sushi this last year, and now I can't get enough of it!
I'm very eclectic in many aspects of my life; decorating, music, art and so on.
I would love to visit Ireland one day. It's always intrigued and fascinated me.
Do you prefer to work: *
Doesn't matter when I get in the zone bombs could be going off...
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
This mug - http://www.zazzle.com/box_of_chocolates_mug-168088019873086382 - is my favorite product in my store for a few different reasons; the first being that it was my very first design I posted, second I have quite the love affair with chocolate and come from a long line of chocoholics! Third, pink and brown is one of my favorite color combinations (as is very obvious in my store!) and last, I love the saying I chose to go with it. It's just common knowledge, right? Chocolate IS a girl's best friend!
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment