Monday, June 7, 2010

Sketchart26

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1 Art is basically my life I live for it, Without it I would feel very lost and sad as it colors my world.

2 I run an art forum called Woody Art and things

3 My best friend in the world is my 12 year old Dog in short Dave (Davidson). Dave is a Golden Labrador x. Unless I have an appointment where he can’t be with me or I am shopping his next to me 24/7 and follows me everywhere.

4 The proudest thing I have ever done in my life was give birth to my two beautiful children.

5 My three favorite artist are Frederick McCubbin, Pablo Picasso, Jan Van Fetch my old teacher who is my biggest inspiration in art.

How and when did you find zazzle?

I stumbled on Zazzle by accident one day when just browsing the internet. As a result I looked into what it was all about and have been at Zazzle ever since this day back in may 2009.

What is the best advice you received since starting zazzle?


Best advice I think I have been given would be to put as much effort into advertising as you do designing.

If you were watching TV and saw an actor in a sitcom wearing your shirt/your poster or card was in the set what would you do?


Lol pass out with shock I would think. But later I would think that was pretty cool.

If you could choose any gift for your birthday from any shop other than your own, which would you choose and why?


The Eye of the tiger poster from laureenr's Store at Zazzle Because it truly is a beautiful poster and from a small child I have always loved big cats.

Do you have any formal art or computer training?


I have had about three months of formal training in art so am basically self taught. I study Microsoft word and excel in year 11 years ago.

List your shops:

sketchart26's Store at Zazzle

Pick three designs to be featured:
Jaunldzy print
Jaunldzy by Sketchart26
Browse all the art at Zazzle


Pet Pal print
Pet Pal by Sketchart26
Browse other prints & posters at zazzle.com


editors picks


No comments:

Post a Comment