Saturday, June 26, 2010

Designs By Dan Radcliffe

What are your favorite products to designs for? (select all that apply) * Cards/postcards/invitations
Posters
Binders
Something else

How long have you been working with Zazzle or other POD's *
5+ years

What affect has zazzle had on your life in 25 words or more

I love that my humble little designs are seen and bought and appreciated all over the world. It's an ego boost. Every time I get a sale I can't wait to get in there and see what someone bought. It inspires me to keep designing. I started with Zazzle as a hobby and a way to interact with other artists. I don't do it full time, but for me that's a plus. I love that I can work at my own pace, post designs when I want to or when I have time, and I love the response I get from other Zazzlers when I share my designs (the Zazzle community is the best by far!) and of course, I love the response and feedback from happy customers.

In an average week how much time do you put into your shops including making designs, adding them to your store, advertising, reading the forums, doing other research or zazzle related work?
(estimate the average week where do you fall) 12-30 hours (2-4 hours per day)

What percentage of time do you spend designing/adding products vs advertising/working on referral sites (this includes blogs twitter forums websites and other means of advertising)
75% adding designs 25% advertising

What was your favorite design to make & why? (whether it has sold or not pick just 1 & include the link to the product page NOT the image link)


This print, featuring my favorite (and most popular) character in my shop, Holly Cow, has become my all-time favorite product in my shop (so far!). For me, everything just fell into place and the design came out exactly as I had hoped. Better, actually, in my humble opinion. The colors, the composition, and for me, the subject -- all perfect. I just love Autumn!

How many shops do you have on zazzle?
1

List your shop urls 1 per line with a 5-10 word description after each
- cute and fun family friendly designs

No comments:

Post a Comment