Friday, June 11, 2010

Shop Around

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1 I'm just stubborn enough to never give up.

2 I believe in Karma.

3 I am a twin.

4 My best friends are my twin sister and my little ChiChi doggie.

5 Zazzle is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

What programs do you use to make your designs?
Paint Shop Pro 12 and Illustrator.

If you could choose any gift for your birthday from any shop other than your own, which would you choose and why? There are so many Shopkeepers creations that I love I could not pinpoint it down to just one. I do know that it would be a tote because I could flaunt that all around town and let everyone know just how talented my fellow Zazzlers really are. The design more than likely would be something with a comical theme. I love funny. Life is too serious and I think we should all remind ourselves to laugh more. I think it extends your life to be happy.

How has zazzle changed your life/lifestyle?
Because of my success with Zazzle I now can work part time instead of full time and spend more time with my family and friends. In effect, I consider Zazzle giving me the most precious gift in the world (next to health and family) and that is "time."

If you could give every new shopkeeper 1 piece of advice what would you tell them? Create "quality" products. I think quality over quantity not only sells your product, but keeps customers coming back and brings in "word of mouth" sales as well.

If you could have 1 design on a billboard in Times Square NYC for 1 hour what would it be? My Breast Cancer Butterfly Design.

List your shops:

Shop Around
Party Thyme
Scary Things
Mouse Pad Shop
Christmas Toys


Pick four designs to be featured:

Kiss My Bass shirt
Kiss My Bass by maggie02
Shop the t-shirts section of zazzle

Believe bag
Believe by maggie02
Create your own customizable bag at Zazzle




editors picks



No comments:

Post a Comment