Monday, June 21, 2010

Graphxpro

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1 I have always enjoyed cartooning

2 I've spent most my life serving others.

3 I have three lovely children and a dear wife.

4 I am a Navy veteran DAV VFW member

5 I enjoy promoting others and seeing them succeed.

How and when did you find zazzle?
March 2009, I was searching for an honest way to make money on the internet, and put my long shelved talents to work for me.

Do you have any formal art or computer training?
No

What is the best advice you received since starting zazzle?
Organize your site from early on.

If you were watching TV and saw an actor in a sitcom wearing your shirt/your poster or card was in the set what would you do?
Let the world of Zazzle know.

If you were shopping for a new T shirt and had to choose from someone else's zazzle shop which product would you buy and why?
Toughest question ever, since there are so many. MarianaEwa Site: I like the unique design and the intricate color scheme.

List your shops:
Graphxpro
Medal of Art

Pick three designs to be featured:


1) My ambulance, since it was the first cartoon I took out of retirement from 1987 and converted it to a computerized graphic. It was a simple sketch I did with my first corporation I owned at the age of 23.
Ambulance card
Ambulance by graphxpro
Browse all other greeting cards available at zazzle


2) Cartoon Red Headed Parrot. It was the first time I decided to add more depth and humor into a design. It was fun and whimsical.


3) 3D School Bus. It took over twenty hours of work, but it was a real challenge since I designed it solely using the computer and no sketching.


editors picks

No comments:

Post a Comment