Tuesday, June 29, 2010

PackRat Graphics


 
 
 
What are your favorite products to designs for? (select all that apply) *
  • T-Shirts
  • Posters
  • Mousepads
  • Binders
How long have you been working with Zazzle or other POD's *
1-3 Years
What affect has zazzle had on your life in 25 words or more
Zazzle has given me a productive outlet for my artistic side. For years I drew or painted as an hobby, my artwork got compliments from friends and family and sometimes I would give them away as presents. Now a much bigger world can see my work, to hate it or love it. And now I can make money off of my work, which is a very big plus. Zazzle has taken a hobby of mine and turned it into a business, which is much more rewarding than a simple hobby!
In an average week how much time do you put into your shops including making designs, adding them to your store, advertising, reading the forums, doing other research or zazzle related work?
(estimate the average week where do you fall)
30-40 hours (4-6 hours per day)
What percentage of time do you spend designing/adding products vs advertising/working on referral sites (this includes blogs twitter forums websites and other means of advertising)
75% adding designs 25% advertising
What was your favorite design to make & why? (whether it has sold or not pick just 1 & include the link to the product page NOT the image link)
My design that I had the most fun making was the Vintage Rocket Launch, It is not the most technical, colorful, or most difficult piece I've done but it was the first fully complete digital painting I had ever done mixing 2D and 3D elements, both CG and photo manipulated. And I'm glad I did it, seems to be a good seller.
How many shops do you have on zazzle?
1
List your shop urls 1 per line with a 5-10 word description after each
(use format http://www.zazzle.com/shopid - designs for people who love dogs)


No comments:

Post a Comment