Sunday, June 6, 2010

Living Life Photography

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1 I tend to be a perfectionist, although I am trying really hard to "relax" a little. Getting older has a way of forcing that issue sometimes - in a good way.

2 I am a Christian and get much joy from creating Christian inspirational and motivational products. I am blessed that God is allowing me to use talents He has given me to give encouragement to others.

3 The most satisfying thing in the world for me (except for being with my family and friends) is being out in nature with my camera. Nothing else exists when I am shooting. BTW ... I have to clarify which kind of "shooting" I mean when I'm talking to my husband. His idea of "shooting" has an entirely different meaning in the security industry.

4 I enjoy helping others learn. I don't always know how to do things myself. But part of the fun sometimes is learning how to do something and then paying it forward. So many people have helped me and, in a way, it's my way of saying "thank you".

5 I go to a very small non-denominational church, so small that our "choir" is made up of only three people including me. I love music and singing in church. Can't say that I have the best voice in the world, but I sure do enjoy the music worship.

How and when did you find zazzle?
I've had my photography available on several stock agencies beginning around the middle of 2007. Through those agencies, I met several online friends who were creating Zazzle products. I was introduced to Zazzle by those friends around May 2008.

Do you have any formal art or computer training?
No. Everything I know about photography, art or the computer has been self-taught, with the exception of one 6-week basic photography class. I read books, forums, and get valuable information from many online friends who have been most generous in helping by paying forward their knowledge.

If you could choose any gift for your birthday from any shop other than your own, which would you choose and why?
Oh, my! This is a hard question. There are so many awesome products on Zazzle. I guess I would choose from the Upstream Christian Designs Store. The message speaks to my heart, because that is what I am.


What is the best advice you received since starting zazzle?
The best advice I have received has been the hardest for me to follow, and that is upload, upload, upload! As I stated in the five things to know about me, I tend to be too particular about making my designs "perfect" (at least in my eyes). I'm really trying to work on that.

If you were watching TV and saw an actor in a sitcom wearing your shirt/your poster or card was in the set what would you do?
I'd probaby yell for my husband and call/email all my friends and family. I'd be ecstatic!

List your shops:
livinglife's Store at Zazzle

Pick three designs to be featured:

Veterans Card card
Veterans Card by LivingLife
Design custom picture note cards onine with zazzle.com



editors picks

Rosebud Stamp stamp
Rosebud Stamp by LivingLife
See all other stamps available at Zazzle

Flamingo Postcard postcard
Flamingo Postcard by LivingLife
Postcards created online at zazzle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment