Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Explorer Designs Mouspads

Tell me 5 things everyone should know about you

1 I am Chinese and my husband is American.


2 I promote while my husband designs for our store.


3 We would like to be our own boss and not work for other people for so little so we decided to start our zazzle store.


4 My husband and I met on the internet and have been married for almost 4 years and would love to start having kids.


5 I speak Mandarin and Cantonese and would love to learn many more languages.


How and when did you find zazzle?
My husband wanted to do some graphic designs jobs and found zazzle on ehow about 4 months ago when my husband was out of job and thought that it might be a good idea to start our own store.


Do you have any formal art or computer training?
Well, my husband first wife was a graphic designers and they wanted to start their own graphic designs company back then and she had taught my husband a lot. Sad that she passed away about 5 years ago and he stopped doing any art for a while. When we stumble upon zazzle it triggered him to do art again.


If you could give every new shopkeeper 1 piece of advice what would you tell them?
Be Patient! Dont give up, it's hard in the beginning but I believe that it will pay off!


If you were watching TV and saw an actor in a sitcom wearing your shirt/your card or poster was in the set what would you do?
I would be really shocked! I would scream and cant sleep!


If you could choose any gift for your birthday from any shop other than your own, which would you choose and why?


I would choose this mug - I like the mask, I did a project about Beijing opera mask and it was fascinating to know about different color or shape mean different thing and that you can tell which role the actor doing by just looking at the mask. It is really amazing. But I would like this mask to be the frosted glass version.


List your shops: explorerdesigns's Store at Zazzle


Pick three designs to be featured:

This is a pic of some flowers and my husband did something to it to make it look more like a painting.

This is a pic that we took in a museum and my husband also did something to it and i think it look cool

This is an illustration that he did with illustrator.

editors picks


No comments:

Post a Comment