Monday, June 25, 2012

Yshua the Painter

You ShopID or Shop name as you wish it to appear on the title *
Yshua the Painter
Are you a Zazzle Proseller? *
No
Do you zazzle from your.... *
  • Desktop PC
  • Laptop PC
  • iPad
What is your favorite design from your shop to create - even if it is not a best seller? and why is it your favorite? *

I love to do onesies...my pictures sort of lend themselves to kid clothing...my favorite is the grumpy hippo on the onesie below

http://www.zazzle.com/potamous_on_purple_onesie_tshirt-235858916941692468

Something about that hippo makes me happy. Not sure why...she seems to make other people happy too...its not a huge seller, but that hippo is the one that I get the most comments about. It was originally painted for my little girl. I've always called her "Livy Potamus" and wanted to paint something that I could put on a t-shirt for her.

My kids in one way or another are the inspiration for nearly everything I've painted...

What sites do you use to promote your zazzle store? (directly or indirectly - such as sites you use to promote your blogs which promote your store) *
  • Facebook pages
  • YouTube
If you could get your item on any TV show - which item would it be and what show would it be on....and why??? *

I'm not sure anything I'm doing is a good fit for television. I could see a throw pillow with one of my images ending up on Grey's Anatomy or something like that...some of the images while made with children in mind are on the abstract art side of the spectrum and would probably be a good fit for something like that...this one is a good example...http://www.zazzle.com/she_loves_me_throw_pillow_american_mojo_pillow-189984289216784554

other than that...I'm sort of out of touch with television. I could see my stuff ending up on the disney channel...but most of my disney channel references come from netflix so I'm not sure shows like Wizards of Waverly Place are still on...though my kids love that one.

Do you prefer to work.... *
  • Early morning
  • Late morning
  • Early afternoon
  • Evening
  • Night
How did you find zazzle - and what kept you going with it? *
a friend was using zazzle to sell promo merchandise for his novel...it seemed like a natural fit for the stuff I was painting so I thought I'd give it a go.
I create images by... *
  • Hand drawing then scanning them into the computer
  • Hand drawing then photographing them into my computer
Please list your shop(s) url(s)


Want to know how we made this work? Check Out Wufoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment