Saturday, June 9, 2012

Snakesmom

You ShopID or Shop name as you wish it to appear on the title *
Snakesmom
Are you a Zazzle Proseller? *
Yes
Do you zazzle from your.... *
  • Desktop PC
What is your favorite design from your shop to create - even if it is not a best seller? and why is it your favorite? *
http://www.zazzle.com/no_way_can_i_win_this_speckcase-176296725712094280
I love creating funny cartoons because there is nothing better in life then making people laugh and poking fun at how crazy we all really are.
I have four crazy kids, three girls and a son named Jake which is where the store name "Snakesmom" was born. My poor son has had to endure a LOT of emotions putting up with the four crazy women in his life. This is also the reason many of the cartoons I create are of siblings picking on each other because I hear and see a whole lot of that around my house.
What sites do you use to promote your zazzle store? (directly or indirectly - such as sites you use to promote your blogs which promote your store) *
  • Blogger/ Blogspot
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Facebook pages
  • Squidoo
  • Other Online sites
If you could get your item on any TV show - which item would it be and what show would it be on....and why??? *

http://www.zazzle.com/family_road_trip_cartoon_tshirt-235236250652483713
Custom Family Road Trip Cartoon Shirt
I would love to see this shirt on Red Forman (the father on That 70's Show) while he is driving his two kids Eric and Laurie off to a family camping trip. This particular t.v. family has a lot of laughs and sarcasm in everything that they say to each other. I just know a family camping trip with this bunch would start out with good intentions and end up with the dad (Red) threatening to put his foot in someone's a**.
Face it, when you have kids... most family events make us feel the same way as him.

Do you prefer to work.... *
  • Evening
  • Night
  • Late night
How did you find zazzle - and what kept you going with it? *
I stumbled upon Zazzle one day after reading a forum post on a writing site with people talking about how much they loved the site. I have always loved to create art, write poetry and take pictures so Zazzle is the perfect fit for me since I can do all three.
One thing I truly love about Zazzle is the quality of the products in which we put our art. I have purchased many items from other Zazzle artists and my own store and not once have I ever not loved the quality of the product. I am proud to give gifts that come from Zazzle because I know that each gift is special and is going to be a cherished keepsake.
I create images by... *
  • Hand drawing then scanning them into the computer
  • Hand drawing then photographing them into my computer
  • Photography
  • Drawing them in the computer in an art program
  • Creatively using text only
Please list your shop(s) url(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment