Sunday, June 17, 2012

New Day Gardens Gifts

You ShopID or Shop name as you wish it to appear on the title *
New Day Gardens Gifts
Are you a Zazzle Proseller? *
No
Do you zazzle from your.... *
  • Laptop PC
  • iPhone
What is your favorite design from your shop to create - even if it is not a best seller? and why is it your favorite? *

http://www.zazzle.com/new_day_gardens_business_plaquard_template_dl_pm_plaque-200861630158140169

I really am enjoying the process of making products that are useful for other garden business owners. These plaquards are great signage for a business that is hosting a table at a boutique.

They are fully customizable so that they can be used for any garden business but they are ready to go for the daylily nursery. Daylily nurseries often host tables at regional meetings, national meetings, winter symposiums and other venues where a large number of daylily collectors and hybridizer might gather.

The color theme of this particular plaque is balanced and appealing to me. The photograph at the top is of an award winning miniature daylily called 'Pardon Me' that I grow in my garden. It is one of my favorite dayliles because of how many flowers can be open on a single day.

What sites do you use to promote your zazzle store? (directly or indirectly - such as sites you use to promote your blogs which promote your store) *
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • Squidoo
  • Niche specific forums
If you could get your item on any TV show - which item would it be and what show would it be on....and why??? *

http://www.zazzle.com/autism_awareness_shirt-235637058713355062

I would put my autism awareness shirts on every TV talk show that would feature them because more people need to be aware of what this disability looks like. As a single parent of two young children on the autism spectrum there are times when I find strangers avoiding us, staring, and making rude comments simply because they don't understand that these kids are really doing the best they can in public places. It is a real challenge. There were several years when I literally took vacation time from work in order to go grocery shopping without the kids. Parents often feel so isolated. Even family & friends make assumptions that the child's behavior must be due to poor parenting or that the parent is making more of the disability than it really is. I lost most of my support network. Few churches are equipped to support special needs kids so even my primary support network of a church "family" was lost.

Do you prefer to work.... *
  • Late morning
  • Early afternoon
  • Late afternoon
  • Evening
  • Night
How did you find zazzle - and what kept you going with it? *
Others from a common forum had tried Zazzle to promote their garden businesses. I am delayed in really building my nursery while searching for affordable land to grow on. In the mean time I wanted a way to promote my brand and I have a lifetime of garden related photographs just waiting to be shared with the public. Zazzle is perfect for that and a better fit than CafePress. I enjoy the products they offer & the design tools. The forums are really helpful.
I create images by... *
  • Photography
Please list your shop(s) url(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment