Saturday, June 23, 2012

Visages

You ShopID or Shop name as you wish it to appear on the title *
Visages
Are you a Zazzle Proseller? *
No
Do you zazzle from your.... *
  • Desktop PC
What is your favorite design from your shop to create - even if it is not a best seller? and why is it your favorite? *

http://www.zazzle.com/panda_bear_chef_likes_honey_badgers_tshirt-235002835424362823
"Panda Chef Likes Honey Badger... Grilled" is my favorite mostly because it makes total fun of the honey badger movement that still remains high on the Best Sellers list. Hopefully, there are customers out there who have a sense of humor like my own that leans toward being a wee bit sick, if you know what I mean. Panda Chef was originally drawn in pencil and created with a lady in Italy in mind. A couple of months back, she wanted an apron with a drawn panda bear that I completed a few days later. Panda Chef also likes honey badger with bbq sauce, by the way.

What sites do you use to promote your zazzle store? (directly or indirectly - such as sites you use to promote your blogs which promote your store) *
  • Blogger/ Blogspot
  • Stumbleupon
  • Facebook
  • G+ (google+)
  • Facebook pages
  • Squidoo
If you could get your item on any TV show - which item would it be and what show would it be on....and why??? *

http://www.zazzle.com/bone_china_cup_gift_with_flowers_and_leaves_specialty_mug-183391859810226630
This bone china cup was created with a brushes for Gimp software. Once the colored images were in place, I applied a bevel to make the leaves and flowers appear more dimensional. The leaves and flowers complement the delicate bone china. The bone china cup would fit into NCIS LA in which you will see Heddi drinking tea from beautiful cups. I can see her now... dunking her tea bag into a mug I designed while she mulls over strategy created to catch the newest bad guy. Then just before taking her first sip, she holds up the cup to admire.

Do you prefer to work.... *
  • Early morning
How did you find zazzle - and what kept you going with it? *

One day in August, 2011, while surfing the internet looking for ways to sell my drawings, paintings and photography, I found Zazzle.com. I happened to notice "become a seller" or some such verbiage and realized that without any charge to me I could show off and hopefully make money with my art. Making money was key as I'm an older individual and there aren't many job opportunities for older women despite my years of experience in the publishing field. The sales I have made - although not yet enough to make me a pro - has increased my self-confidence ten fold. I have come to realize that my art - to whatever degree - is appreciated and sought. I have three words for that: Hurray for me!

I create images by... *
  • Hand drawing then scanning them into the computer
  • Hand drawing then photographing them into my computer
  • Photography
  • Drawing them in the computer in an art program
Please list your shop(s) url(s)

No comments:

Post a Comment