Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Emele Photography

You ShopID or Shop name as you wish it to appear on the title *
Emele Photography
Are you a Zazzle Proseller? *
Yes
Do you zazzle from your.... *
  • Laptop PC
What is your favorite design from your shop to create - even if it is not a best seller? and why is it your favorite? *
http://www.zazzle.com/tuscany_card-137878197225464169

This Urn is one of my favorite all time photos that gets put on all the products at Zazzle (though only when it looks right!).

As soon as I saw the flower pot against the rustic orange wall at a monastery in Crete, Greece I just knew I had to capture it! It's so simple really, yet screams the Greek islands and the Mediterranean... I simply love it and was glad it caught my eye that day... and that I was able to do what I saw justice in the camera - Sometimes these things don't turn out as planned sadly!
What sites do you use to promote your zazzle store? (directly or indirectly - such as sites you use to promote your blogs which promote your store) *
  • Wordpress self hosted
  • Twitter
  • Stumbleupon
  • Facebook
  • Facebook pages
  • Flicker
  • Personal webpage
  • Pinterest
  • Other Online sites
If you could get your item on any TV show - which item would it be and what show would it be on....and why??? *
Wow thats a hard, and rather unique question! It would have be one of my photography prints but choosing which one is impossible! I have briefly pondered how set-designers choose the products to display in characters houses in soap and thought "wouldn't it be cool if I had a print on display in the house of a major tv character" but as for which show and which actor/acress I would choose I have no idea... I'm not in the U.S either so if I did name a show you probably wouldn't have any idea what I was talking about lol ;)
Do you prefer to work.... *
  • Late morning
  • Early afternoon
  • Late afternoon
  • Evening
  • Night
How did you find zazzle - and what kept you going with it? *
I Googled something along the lines of "sell photography online / make money with photography" and came across Zazzle. I was dubious at first but since no upfront money was required figured I had nothing to loose other than time... That was back in 2006 and I've not looked back! Seeing another sale "ping in" whether I've made $0.20 or $20.00 keeps me going with my store, tweaking it and making new products .
I create images by... *
  • Photography
Please list your shop(s) url(s)


Want to know how we made this work? Check Out Wufoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment