Monday, September 17, 2012

PrimeVintage

Your Name/Shop Name *
PrimeVintage
How long have you been an online shopkeeper with a POD shop. *
5-7 years (2005-2008 start date)
What does "SEO" mean to you? And what is the most important thing you do for SEO? *
Search Engine Optimization is equally as important as designing and creating products. Without it, my products would be buried in the depths of the internet and hardly found by anyone.
How do you promote your shops? *
  • blogger
  • wordpress
  • twitter
  • facebook
  • facebook page
  • linkedin
  • google+
  • your own website
  • email
  • using you own products as gifts
  • pinging
  • pinterest
  • other blogs
  • other
What types of products do you love to sell? *
My favorites are wrapped canvases and i-pad cases because there is a lot of room for the design to show to its best advantage.
How many different POD's do you offer designs on *
5
What do you enjoy doing when not working on your POD sites? *
I love my garden and my animals, especially my dog Floppy, a big black and white collie mix. He's my constant companion and knows my working routine. As he spends so many hours waiting for me to finish work, it's only fair that we get to spend time outdoors doing things he loves - going for walks and investigating the wildlife in the woods.
Do you prefer to work *
anywhere doesn't matter if it is quiet or not
what is the best advice you would give someone just starting out? *
Don't give up and just keep working - you get out of POD's what you put in but, like most things in life, it takes time to establish a good presence on a website.
List your zazzle shops


Want to know how we made this work? Check Out Wufoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment