Sunday, September 9, 2012

Inspired Ambitions

Your Name/Shop Name *
Inspired Ambitions
How long have you been an online shopkeeper with a POD shop. *
5-7 years (2005-2008 start date)
What does "SEO" mean to you? And what is the most important thing you do for SEO? *
I have been selling on line for over ten years and just recently found out that this means Search Engine Optimization ? I used to use search engine placement sites but read they are out of date. I use all kinds of networking sites and blogs.
How do you promote your shops? *
  • blogger
  • twitter
  • facebook
  • facebook page
  • myspace
  • linkedin
  • google+
  • online classified ads
  • pinterest
  • squidoo
  • other social networking sites
  • other blogs
What types of products do you love to sell? *
I like anything that sells. What I like to make are items that take a bit of time in designing. Business cards are great to work with. I have a shop just for them
How many different POD's do you offer designs on *
8+
What do you enjoy doing when not working on your POD sites? *
Try to get out information on animal rescue and I love photography of all kinds. Taking photos and just enjoying them where I see them.
Do you prefer to work *
in a comfy chair/sofa/bed with background noise
what is the best advice you would give someone just starting out? *
Keep at it. There are times when you will feel that all your work is in vain but keep on designing.
List your zazzle shops


Want to know how we made this work? Check Out Wufoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment