Friday, September 7, 2012

oddlotpaperie

Your Name/Shop Name *
oddlotpaperie
How long have you been an online shopkeeper with a POD shop. *
5-7 years (2005-2008 start date)
What does "SEO" mean to you? And what is the most important thing you do for SEO? *
SEO means search engine optimization! I do this my adding niche shops to zazzle or niche designs that are usually only for a certain holiday and customer...like skulls. I make sure I tag things appropriately both in my keywords on zazzle and on my own sites off of zazzle.
How do you promote your shops? *
  • blogger
  • wordpress
  • twitter
  • facebook page
  • google+
  • email
  • business cards
  • using you own products as gifts
  • other blogs
What types of products do you love to sell? *
I LOVE selling anything offbeat and not run of the mill. My favorite thing to design for is theme or offbeat weddings. These kinds of weddings are so fun and unique that I never tire of designing for them and helping the brides!
How many different POD's do you offer designs on *
2
What do you enjoy doing when not working on your POD sites? *
I love making art for video game companies. I also do that as my own business for over 12 years now and really enjoy it. www.juliefarrell.com if you want to see some of my professional career work. and when I get time from designing I take a break and play online social games or the new latest hit that comes out on the market. Im big into movies also. I have kids and a dog that is like a kid, so anything that involves them and getting out of the house we are there! :)
Do you prefer to work *
at a desk with music/tv in the background
what is the best advice you would give someone just starting out? *
Success isn't going to happen overnight. Stick with what you love, have a goal for yourself everyweek. Be organized, make contacts and network your butt off!
List your zazzle shops

No comments:

Post a Comment