Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Flags of Nations or Flagnation

Your Name/Shop Name *
Flags of Nations or Flagnation
How long have you been an online shopkeeper with a POD shop. *
7+ years (priot to 2005 start date)
What does "SEO" mean to you? And what is the most important thing you do for SEO? *
SEO is search engine optimization. It means making your web site , or shop, a page that search engines will want to rank high. This is to help shoppers find my shop when they do a search for a particular design. I stink at it, but I still work at trying to keep my key words or tags and descriptions very relevant to the particular design because that is the best and most honest way to attract clientele to my shop.
How do you promote your shops? *
  • blogger
  • twitter
  • facebook
  • facebook page
  • your own website
  • business cards
  • using you own products as gifts
  • link exchanges
  • squidoo
What types of products do you love to sell? *
At zazzle, my absolute favorite is the little candy jar. it is just as cute as a candy jar can be. not sure why I like it so much, but I do.
How many different POD's do you offer designs on *
6
What do you enjoy doing when not working on your POD sites? *
I am very politically active, so I do stuff in that regard, but I do not want to get political here. Just that you asked what I do and that is some of what I do. I also enjoy science fiction movies and TV programs. My current favorite is TNT's "Falling Skies". I still miss "LOST", but I do love "Touch" on FOX. I am semi-active at my church, baking brownies and stuff for their events. Those things and my shops keep me pretty busy.
Do you prefer to work *
anywhere doesn't matter if it is quiet or not
what is the best advice you would give someone just starting out? *
Be patient. Rome was not built in a day. You will have to create many designs and place them on as many products as possible before you see any profit. You will have to work hard, but it will be fun and rewarding. You will, as you learn and join various groups, "meet" some of the most amazing and wonderful people, too. Treasure them.
List your zazzle shops


Want to know how we made this work? Check Out Wufoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment