Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Flamin Cat Designs

Your Name/Shop Name *
Flamin Cat Designs
How long have you been an online shopkeeper with a POD shop. *
1-2 years (2010-2011 start date)
What does "SEO" mean to you? And what is the most important thing you do for SEO? *
SEO is something I did not know existed until I started my first shop on Zazzle. I struggle with descriptions and tags but it is a job that has to be done. I read about the latest changes with Google and make sure I am not doing anything that will hurt my SEO. It is a constant learning process.
How do you promote your shops? *
  • blogger
  • wordpress
  • twitter
  • facebook
  • facebook page
  • myspace
  • google+
  • your own website
  • pinging
  • pinterest
  • squidoo
What types of products do you love to sell? *
My favorite sale to date was a canvas print of my two Bengal cats, one cat was giving the other one kitty kisses. It makes me very happy that my beautiful cats are making someone happy. I also have gotten a thrill out of selling my Christmas Cat ornaments and T-shirts.
How many different POD's do you offer designs on *
3
What do you enjoy doing when not working on your POD sites? *
My cats keep me quite busy. I have two Bengal cats and one Savannah cat and they are both active breeds. My husband loves offroading with his dune buggy. We spend a lot of our free time camping and even take the cats with us in our motorhome on some of our trips.
Do you prefer to work *
in a comfy chair/sofa/bed with background noise
what is the best advice you would give someone just starting out? *
My advice to anyone starting out is to be active in the online communities where there are other people who have POD shops. Learn from them: how the shops function, get advice on designs and tips on promotion. I could not have gotten as far as I have today without all the help from other community members.
List your zazzle shops


Want to know how we made this work? Check Out Wufoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment