Thursday, September 13, 2012

Noteable Expressions

Your Name/Shop Name *
Noteable Expressions
How long have you been an online shopkeeper with a POD shop. *
5-7 years (2005-2008 start date)
What does "SEO" mean to you? And what is the most important thing you do for SEO? *
Search Engine Optimization - probably one of the hardest things to do for me - I'm all about the art but that being said - I realize that it is extremely important. So I utilize Facebook, Twitter, Blogs, and websites to help build links and get the word out.
How do you promote your shops? *
  • blogger
  • posterous
  • twitter
  • facebook
  • facebook page
  • linkedin
  • google+
  • your own website
  • business cards
  • using you own products as gifts
  • other online advertising
  • squidoo
What types of products do you love to sell? *
Some of my favorites things to sell are my wedding sets. I have matching and/or coordinating invitations, save the dates, response cards, rsvp postcards, stamps, table number cards and other items to help make it a very special day for the happy couple.
How many different POD's do you offer designs on *
1
What do you enjoy doing when not working on your POD sites? *
I love spending time with my family - my girls are my world! We swim, play lots of board games and love to just hang out together. I also love to read and play some games on the computer.
Do you prefer to work *
at a desk with music/tv in the background
what is the best advice you would give someone just starting out? *
Do what you love! If you love what you do - it shows. Also, if you love what you are doing, you don't get burned out as easily.
List your zazzle shops

No comments:

Post a Comment