Thursday, March 10, 2011

No Reason Cards and Gifts

Your name or Shopid *
No Reason Cards and Gifts
How long did it take you to become a proseller? *
3-6 months
What advice can you give to someone who wants to become a proseller? *
If you are serious about becoming a pro-seller you will need to do some off site promotion of your own and other people's products.

Referrals will definitely help you to reach pro-seller status quicker. I find that I usually earn more in referrals than I do selling my own products.
How many stores do you have? *
2-5
What benefits do you see for choosing this number of stores? and what do you recommend for others who are just starting out on whether to choose 1 store or multiple stores? *
I am the group leader of the Cupcake Club on Squidoo so my second Zazzle store was opened because I wanted a cupcake specific shop. If you are just starting out I'd go with one store until you find your niche. After you've been creating products for a while you'll find that you prefer making certain things more than others. That would probably be a good time to open a second store for your particular niche.
What types of advertising do you do? *
  • Off-Zazzle websites
  • Blogs (blogspot, wordpress, etc.)
What types of advertising do you recommend for someone just starting out and why? *
I suggest Squidoo.com. You can easily make pages about your products and refer other peoples products without any additional cost to you.

I also recommend starting a niche blog.
Not talking dollar wise, just volume & frequency of sales do you... (select all that apply, some answer may be contradictory based on seasonal sales) *
  • sell at least 1 product per day very day all year
  • sell under 5 products per day on most days
  • sell a lot of mid priced items like tshirt and necklaces
  • do well April-June
  • do well October-December
What product in your store are you most proud of or what product in your store is your favorite? Include link to product page and why it is your favorite. *
http://www.zazzle.com/pretty_pansy_mug-168083333412128375

I love the way all of my lavender pansy items turned out. I was lucky that I took a great photo of them that day.
List your stores: *

No comments:

Post a Comment