Saturday, March 5, 2011

KBK Swag

Your Name or Shopid as you wish it to appear *
KBK Swag
What sites/types of sites are you members of, for fun or for promotion. *
  • Blogger/Blogspot
  • Self Hosted Wordpress
  • Zblogs
  • Myspace
  • Facebook
  • Facebook Pages
  • Facebook Groups
  • Linkedin
  • Twitter
  • Posterous
  • YouTube
  • MSN Messenger
  • Flicker
  • Yahoo Profiles
  • Other Blog
Is zazzle for you... *
A Full time income
Where are you from? *
Dubuque, IA
Have you ever purchased from zazzle? *
Yes from my own store only
Do you prefer to be paid *
By Paypal
Tell us 3 fun facts about you *
I have lived in 7 states.

I LOVE to bake and cook, but hate pretty much any other domestic task.

I am a peanut-butter-aholic!
Do you prefer to work: *
With my favorite music playing
What is your favorite product in your shop, and why? Include link & why it is your favorite *
Right now, its the "Hey There, Cupcake" Chubby Business Cards. I love how the colors turned out and I just can't say "No" to a cupcake as cute as this one!

http://www.zazzle.com/hey_there_cupcake_chubby_business_cards-240899581794868548
List your shops: *

No comments:

Post a Comment