Wednesday, March 9, 2011

nitsupak

Your name or Shopid *
nitsupak
How long did it take you to become a proseller? *
I have been a proseller since the program began
What advice can you give to someone who wants to become a proseller? *
Persistence. Look at what sells, read up about PODS, talk to other sellers. Listen. Make sure your designs are sized for the products with no part of the design being cut off. Use proper tags. Don't put improper tags on products
How many stores do you have? *
5-10
What benefits do you see for choosing this number of stores? and what do you recommend for others who are just starting out on whether to choose 1 store or multiple stores? *
Branching off enabled me to have each of my stores in a niche. I don't have more because I haven't thought of more niches. I would definitely make more than one shop and I would put each design in its own section. That last part is particularly important so that someone could "refer" an entire section at a time
What types of advertising do you do? *
  • None
What types of advertising do you recommend for someone just starting out and why? *
I wish I knew to be honest. I do have squidoo pages, I used "stumbleupon", and style feed
Not talking dollar wise, just volume & frequency of sales do you... (select all that apply, some answer may be contradictory based on seasonal sales) *
  • sell at least 1 product per day very day all year
  • sell under 5 products per day on most days
  • rarely have shoppers purchse multiple items
  • do well October-December
What product in your store are you most proud of or what product in your store is your favorite? Include link to product page and why it is your favorite. *
http://www.zazzle.com/russian_hello_goodbye_tshirt-235636751245833366

This design sells well and makes people laugh. Its says "hi" in Russian on the Front with the dolls facing frong and "Goodbye" in Russian on the back with the rear of the dolls shown.
List your stores: *

No comments:

Post a Comment