Saturday, March 26, 2011

AngelArtiste

Your name or Shopid as it should appear in the title *
AngelArtiste
How long have you been on zazzle? *
1-6 months
What is the best advice someone has given you since you started with zazzle? *
I was advised to quit wasting my time, and create things instead. And to be myself...I am a girly, dreamy artist full of beautiful fantasy and uber cute creatures, but I was worried about it until I received kind encouragement to quit worrying and to just be me!
What hour do you usually zazzle? *
  • Morning 8am-11am
Do you a... *
Mouse
What question(s) would you like to ask other zazzlers? (may appear on a future blog questionnaire) *
I am not a designer. I am not good at designing wedding invitations, business cards and the like. I am an artist. Do artists who design things like mugs and artsier things have success on Zazzle?
Do you zazzle from a/your... *
  • Laptop
Is your workspace.. *
Clean
Pink 1 product that reflects your current mood...and tell me why *
http://www.zazzle.com/cute_kawaii_pink_valentine_duck_mug_angelartiste-168340282130397871

My deepest, darkest secret is that I am a very girly person~
List your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment