Monday, April 2, 2012

Country Mouse Studio *************

Store Name
******proseller***** *
Country Mouse Studio
How has zazzle changed your life? *
I no longer have any other hobbies. :O)
I started in 2009 and it has become the focal point of my life. I love creating and having the opportunity to sell what I make is the best.
It's great to be part of such a wonderful community of other creative people. I am thankful for people like you who promote other people's work and wish I had the computer knowledge to do so also.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Addiction
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
Just do it. You never know what creativity may be lurking inside you. Give it your best and enjoy the whole process. Also be patient as it takes time.
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
  • Wordans
  • Greeting Card Universe
  • Fine Art America
  • Spoonflower
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
Family, birding and nature have always been my love and now I can combine it with thinking about what to put on Zazzle....
It is possible to work on Zazzle and still have conversations, visits etc :O)
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
Mega store and a niche store. Having a niche store is more for organizing my own thoughts
I usually work... *
  • On my laptop at a desk
  • On my laptop on my lap
  • On my laptop in bed
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment