Saturday, March 31, 2012

Art by MAR *************

Store Name
******proseller***** *
Art by MAR
How has zazzle changed your life? *
I love Zazzle! It has given me the opportunity to sell my artwork and designs as well as make a part time income. I love creating art and Zazzle provides a great outlet to share my work with others. By hard work and constantly learning I have been able to increase my earnings each year I have been here.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Part Time Job
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
There are a number of things I have learned by trial and error over the years to improve my store. Here is a list of the most important.
1. First most create good designs whether it is art, photography or just words for all your products.
2. It is hard work! Except to put in at least a few hours every day.
3. Be patient! Success does not happen over night. Expect a year or more to start seeing income.
4. Manage your time between promoting your products and creating them. Both are important.
5. Read the forums. I have learned a great deal there from more experienced Zazzlers.
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Other POD
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
My other main passion besides artwork is genealogy. I love both history and researching ancestors. My favorite places to spend a day off are cemeteries and libraries.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
Right now my preference is one Mega Store. I started a second store awhile ago but have not worked much on it. I just find it easier to concentrate on one store. I think having a variety of subjects and styles helps bring in a wider customer base.
I usually work... *
  • On my laptop at a desk
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment